Thursday, May 5, 2011

OT: Style Change

The last few days I have been struggling to get words written on the page that weren't garbage. I haven't been succeeding very well. So since this blog is not just a story but a way for me to attempt to capture my writing skills again I am going to be trying some different things.

Most noticeably starting with the next story post I will be writing first person point of view rather than third. I am hoping it will flow a little easier if I see the stories differently. This means I have several pages of already written bits and pieces that I will have to scrap and completely start over so there may be a bit more delay of any story. I hope it turns out to be worth it.

I apologize for the disruption to those who are actually reading here (as opposed to the spammers from Russian and China that keep pinging this blog and throwing my stats off! I wish you the inconvenience of falling off a cliff!).

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.

~Vinca's author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grazie per la vostra gentilezza nel commentare! :)